Corsair MP400 8TB M.2 NVMe PCIe x4 Gen3 SSD (Sequential Read Speeds of up to 3,480 MB/s, Write Speeds of up to 3,000 MB/s, High-Density 3D QLC NAND) Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Lighting-Fast Performance: Experience data speeds up to 3,480MB/s sequential read and 3,000MB/s sequential write speeds, faster than traditional SATA SSDs. *Performance and endurance vary by capacity.
- Gen3 PCIe x4 NVMe Interface: Ensures wide-ranging compatibility and high-bandwidth performance.
- High-Density 3D QLC NAND: Offers even better value than previous generation TLC NAND, storing more data in the same amount of physical space.
- Strong Endurance: The MP400 reliably stores your data through years of use with endurance up to 1,600TB Written. *Performance and endurance vary by capacity.
- M.2 2280 Form Factor: Fits directly into your motherboard with no need for cables.
- CORSAIR SSD Toolbox software enables advanced drive controls from your desktop, such as secure erase and firmware updates.
|Digital Storage Capacity||8000 GB|
|Hard Disk Interface||NVMe|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Read Speed||3400 Megabytes Per Second|
|Hard Disk Description||Solid State Hard Drive|
The CORSAIR MP400 Gen3 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD delivers up to 3,400MB/s sequential read and up to 3,000MB/s sequential write speeds*, taking advantage of high-capacity 3D QLC NAND memory to store more data in the same amount of physical space than previous generation TLC NAND.* Performance and endurance vary by capacity.
|Hard Drive||Solid State Hard Drive|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|