Corsair MP600 PRO LPX 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe x4 Gen4 SSD – Optimized for PS5 (Up to 7,100MB/sec Sequential Read & 6,800MB/sec Sequential Write Speeds, High-Speed Interface, Compact Form Factor) Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Extreme Gen4 Storage Performance on PS5: Expand your PS5 storage capacity with a PCIe Gen4 x4 SSD that delivers up to 7,100MB/sec sequential read and 6,800MB/sec sequential write speeds.
- High-speed PCIe Gen4 x4 M.2 NVMe 1.4 Interface: Using PCIe Gen4 technology for maximum bandwidth, the MP600 PRO LPX delivers incredible storage performance.
- Capacities to Store Your Collection: Expand your console’s storage by 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, or a massive 4TB, fitting the needs of nearly any game library, whether you have four games or 40.
- Gaming Made Faster: The MP600 PRO LPX exceeds all Sony PS5 M.2 performance requirements, so large game files load faster than ever, directly from the SSD.
- Pre-Installed Low-Profile Aluminum Heatspreader: Helps disperse heat and reduce throttling, so your SSD maintains sustained high performance right out of the box.
|Digital Storage Capacity||2 TB|
|Compatible Devices||Gaming Console|
|Hard Disk Interface||NVMe|
|Form Factor||Compact form|
|Item Weight||0.04 Kilograms|
|Hard Disk Description||Solid State Drive|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.15 x 0.91 x 0.43 inches|
The CORSAIR MP600 PRO LPX PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe 1.4 M.2 SSD provides high-performance storage expansion optimized for PS5, boosting your console’s storage by up to 4TB. PCIe Gen4 technology achieves lightning-fast sequential read speeds of up to 7,100MB/sec and sequential write speeds of up to 6,800MB/sec, so large game files load faster than ever. The M.2 2280 form-factor and pre-installed low-profile aluminum heat spreader enable the MP600 PRO LPX to fit directly into your PlayStation 5, while meeting all PS5 M.2 size requirements. Backed by a comprehensive five-year warranty, the MP600 PRO LPX delivers expanded storage and sustained high performance to your PS5 right out of the box.
|Hard Drive||Solid State Drive|