Western Digital 4TB WD Red SN700 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD for NAS Devices – Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 3,400 MB/s – WDS400T1R0C
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Robust system responsiveness and exceptional I/O performance
- Tackle NAS workloads with exceptional reliability and endurance
- Tame tough projects like virtualization and collaborative editing
- Perfect for multitasking applications with multiple users
- Scale your NAS device with huge capacities up to 4TB*
- Purpose-built and tested to be compatible with popular NAS systems
- * 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment
|Digital Storage Capacity||4 TB|
|Hard Disk Interface||NVMe|
|Specific Uses For Product||Business|
|Special Feature||SSD for NAS|
|Read Speed||3400 Megabytes Per Second|
Tackle extreme workloads in high-intensity NAS environments with the fast-caching WD Red SN700 NVMe SSD. This powerful drive is engineered to support 24/7 environments, always-on applications with the ultimate in reliability and endurance. Its robust system responsiveness and exceptional I/O performance are perfect for multi-user, multitasking applications, letting you tame your SMB’s toughest projects from virtualization to collaborative editing to intensive database storage with efficient caching —all while helping to lower your TCO. Take your small-to-medium business to the next level with NVMe technology, fast speeds and huge capacities in a drive purpose-built and tested for NAS. That’s the power of WD Red.
|Hard Drive||Solid State Drive|